This product supports IEEE802.3UI 100Base-Tx/Sx protocol, as well as full duplex and half duplex mode. The transmission media adopts Cat5 twisted-pair with typical length of 100 meter. It features the function of automatically identifying the through line and cross wire (10/100M).
In conformity to IEEE 802.3 10Base-T standard and IEEE 802.3u 100Base-Tx/Sx. Max. 2M buffer memory built in chip. Back pressure flow control for full duplex IEEE802.3 X and half duplex. Automatic identification of MDI/MDI-X cross line. High performance 1.4Gpbs memory bandwidth. In conformity to safety code of FCC and 15 CLASS A and CE MARK.
- Standard Protocol - IEEE 802.3 10Base-T and IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX/FX
- Connectors - One UTP RJ45, Two LC Fiber
- Operation mode - Full Duplex or Half Duplex
- Power Supply - External AC-DC Power Adapter, US Standard
- Fiber (micron) - 50/125, 62.5/125, or 100/140
- Optical wavelength - 850 nm
- Transmission Distance - 2km
- Optical Output Power - > -18 dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity - < -31 dBm
What are Fiber Optic Media Converters?