The Media Converter complies with IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3AB Standards. It is designed to convert data signal between 10/100Base-T/TX and 100Base-BX Gigabit Ethernet. It supports 10/100Base-T and 100Base-BX applications.
The Converter is equipped with 1 single fiber optic connector for transmitting at 1310nm and receiving at 1550nm, and one RJ-45 Jack and one external power supply receptacle. Six LED indicators are built-in for easy diagnosing and monitoring the status of power, Unshielded Twisted Paired (UTP) Link, UTP Activity, Fiber Link, Fiber Activity, Full duplex and data rates. It can be configured automatically for Full Duplex or Half Duplex operation.
It is compact, cost-effective, low dissipative, high reliable and stable. It can be used in standalone applications, or Rack-Mounted applications where multiple media converters can be inserted into a rack-mount chassis (up to 16 units), and allowing all the converters to be powered by a single internal power supply.
Note: This converter should be paired with FT-100SM30-1SC-1550T
- Data Rate (Mbps) - 10/100M with Auto-Negotiation
- Mode - UTP Half or Full Duplex
- Optical wavelength (nm) - 1310T / 1550R
- Fiber Type (micron) - Single Mode 9/125
- Connector Type - One UTP, One SC Fiber
- Max Distance - 20 km
- Power Supply - External AC-DC Power Adapter, US Standard
- Size - 95mm x 71mm x 26mm
- Optical Output Power - -6 to -1 dBm
- Optical Receiver Sensitivity - -23 dBm
- Saturability - ≥ -3 dBm