Get organized with the 15U 501 Series of Swing Out Wall Mount Cabinets from Networx®. The Swing Out style of cabients allows for the rear door of the cabinet to open up and allow even greater flexibility and access. In addition, the rear swingout panel is reversible and can swing out from the left or right. This cabinet comes equipped with some of the most requested features. Starting with the basics, this Wall Mount Cabinet is constructed with high quality SPCC Cold-Rolled Steel Panels. All Networx® Wall Mount Cabinets come with removable side panels, which include vents to keep equipment cool, to allow for quick access to sensitive networking equipment. All front panels swing out for easy access to loaded network equipment and include a window of 5mm tempered glass. Included with this high quality Wall Mount Cabinet is a single 120mm fan for ideal air movement to keep network equipment cool and running at peak performance. Adjustable rails allow for full customization to allow a variety of networking equipment to fit securely. The rails are punched to allow for the installation of M6 Cage Nuts. The Side Panels, Rear Panel and Front Door are lockable with the included set of keys. Top/Bottom/Rear knockouts for cable entry and exit. All racks are designed to house 19" rack mountable equipment.
- 12 M6 Cage Nuts
- 15U Rack Mount Units
- External Dimensions: Height 33" x Width 24" x Depth 24"
- Designed for equipment with a 19" mounting profile
- Vented Top/Sides/Front Panels for adequate airflow
- Reversible front door with tempered glass window
- Reversible rear panel allows for swingout to the left or right
- Removable side panels for easy access to equipment
- Front, Rear and Side Panels are lockable with included set of keys
- Top/Bottom/Rear Knockouts for easy cable entry and exit
- Supports up to 65lbs when secured properly
- Flat Packed
- Mounting Template Included