WaveTester kits offer the fiber optic professional some of the best values in the industry. Whether performing standards-compliant testing, or just simple optical loss tests, there is a WaveTester kit configuration to meet nearly every need.
WaveTester kits are now 10-Gigabit Ethernet ready. This new update allows fiber optic professionals to certify their fiber links for 10-Gigabit Ethernet, the next generation of fiber network.
WaveTester kits include a WaveTester optical power meter, your choice of light source combinations, a hard-shell carrying case, protective rubber boots, lanyard straps, and free OWL Reporter software and operations guide on CD.
The WaveTester meter comes standard with a small state-of-the-art UNIVERSAL port - fully reliable to allow use of ST, SC, FC or any 2.5 mm patch cables as test cable which saves money on consumables (test cables wear out). Sorry, physics and optics do not allow the same universal connector to work well on any brand of light source. Hence, light sources have fixed ST, SC, or FC connector ports.
- Two KVM consoles independently and simultaneously control up to 16 directly connected computers
- Cascade up to 3 levels of switches to support up to 4096 computers
- Video resolution 1280 x 1024 @ 75 Hz up to 40 m; 1600 x 1200 @ 60 Hz up to 30 m
- Multiplatform support: PC, Mac, Sun, and serial
- Backup and restore configuration settings to an external flash drive to simplify installation for disaster recovery
- No software to install convenient computer selection via graphical on-screen display (OSD) menus
- Supports two-level user access control (administrator and user)
- Supports up to 96 user accounts
- Configure port access rights for users on a port-by-port basis
- Diversified port operation mode enables flexible computer management Occupy, Exclusive and Share modes
- OSD port list automatically expands when stations are added
- Port names are automatically reconfigured when the station/computer sequence is changed
- OSD screen automatically adjusts to resolution changes
- Auto Scan mode enables continuous monitoring of user-selected computers
- User activity log support
- Console conversion any type of KVM console can control any type of computer; mixed combinations
- (PS/2&USB) supported on both the KVM console and computer sides
- USB / PS/2 keyboard and mouse emulation computers boot even when the KVM console focus is elsewhere
- Hot pluggable add or remove components without having to power off the KVM switch
- Free lifetime firmware upgrades
- Effortlessly upgrade an entire installation automatically upgrade all cascaded switches and adapter cables directly from the root station
- Compact design rack mounts in only 1U of rack space