The Dual OWL 850 is a cost effective, compact, handheld light source. The temperature compensated outputs are calibrated to couple -20dBm of optical power into multimode fiber. The light source is offered with a single 850nm source installed, and can be easily upgraded to include a 1300nm source.
The source is simple to operate with an intuitive 2-button interface. One button controls power, and the other selects the output wavelength. LED indicators highlight the selected source and verify that battery power is sufficient to maintain the calibrated output power.
- Console and PC cables molded in
- Translates PS/2 keyboard, mouse and VGA signals to SUN USB keyboard, mouse and monitor signals
- Compatible with ATEN's SPHD(Special High Density) equipped KVM switches
- Compatible with SUN USB system
- Composite sync video support
- Keyboard language selection via simple hotkeys
- Supports PS/2 mice and Microsoft Intellimouse
- Supports 1600 x 1200, maximum video resolutions including Sun specific: 1152 x 900