Fiber OWL test kits are ideal for the fiber optic professional who requires standards-based certification of fiber links, including TIA-568, ISO 11801, various Ethernet standards, among others. The Fiber OWL can also be configured with custom standards to meet the needs of various fiber optic applications.
Fiber OWL 4 kits are now 10-Gigabit Ethernet ready. This new update allows fiber optic professionals to certify their fiber links for 10-Gigabit Ethernet, the next generation of fiber network.
Each Fiber OWL test kit comes with a N.I.S.T. Traceable Fiber OWL optical power meter one or more complementary fiber optic light sources, based upon your application. Many configurations are available. Included with each test kit are a hard-shell carrying case, protective rubber boots, carrying straps, 9-volt batteries, certificate of NIST-traceability, and a CD-ROM with free OWL Reporter software and operation manual.
Fiber OWL 4 BOLT Series Auto-Wavelength Test Kits offer the ultimate in user-friendliness. Not only does the Fiber OWL 4 BOLT perform optical link length tests, but when used together with the WaveSource fiber optic light source in automatic mode, the meter and light source use auto-wavelength switching technology that coordinates wavelengths automatically, without the need for further user intervention. This feature increases productivity by decreasing testing time and human error. The WaveSource line of light sources also includes the least-expensive quad-wavelength fiber optic light source on the market, integrating all four popular wavelengths into one unit (850/1300nm for multimode and 1310/1550nm for singlemode).
- Two KVM consoles independently and simultaneously control up to 16 directly connected computers
- Cascade up to 3 levels of switches to support up to 4096 computers
- Video resolution 1280 x 1024 @ 75 Hz up to 40 m; 1600 x 1200 @ 60 Hz up to 30 m
- Multiplatform support: PC, Mac, Sun, and serial
- Backup and restore configuration settings to an external flash drive to simplify installation for disaster recovery
- No software to install convenient computer selection via graphical on-screen display (OSD) menus
- Supports two-level user access control (administrator and user)
- Supports up to 96 user accounts
- Configure port access rights for users on a port-by-port basis
- Diversified port operation mode enables flexible computer management Occupy, Exclusive and Share modes
- OSD port list automatically expands when stations are added
- Port names are automatically reconfigured when the station/computer sequence is changed
- OSD screen automatically adjusts to resolution changes
- Auto Scan mode enables continuous monitoring of user-selected computers
- User activity log support
- Console conversion any type of KVM console can control any type of computer; mixed combinations
- (PS/2&USB) supported on both the KVM console and computer sides
- USB / PS/2 keyboard and mouse emulation computers boot even when the KVM console focus is elsewhere
- Hot pluggable add or remove components without having to power off the KVM switch
- Free lifetime firmware upgrades
- Effortlessly upgrade an entire installation automatically upgrade all cascaded switches and adapter cables directly from the root station
- Compact design rack mounts in only 1U of rack space