Fiber OWL test kits are ideal for the fiber optic professional who requires standards-based certification of fiber links, including TIA-568, ISO 11801, various Ethernet standards, among others. The Fiber OWL can also be configured with custom standards to meet the needs of various fiber optic applications.
Fiber OWL 4 kits are now 10-Gigabit Ethernet ready. This new update allows fiber optic professionals to certify their fiber links for 10-Gigabit Ethernet, the next generation of fiber network.
Each Fiber OWL test kit comes with a N.I.S.T. Traceable Fiber OWL optical power meter one or more complementary fiber optic light sources, based upon your application. Many configurations are available. Included with each test kit are a hard-shell carrying case, protective rubber boots, carrying straps, 9-volt batteries, certificate of NIST-traceability, and a CD-ROM with free OWL Reporter software and operation manual.
Fiber OWL 4 BOLT Series Test Kits use Dual OWL MM sources and/or Laser OWL SM sources to give installers a full-featured certification option for their multimode and/or singlemode fiber links at economical prices.
- Two KVM consoles independently and simultaneously control up to 16 directly connected computers
- Cascade up to 3 levels of switches to support up to 4096 computers
- Video resolution 1280 x 1024 @ 75 Hz up to 40 m; 1600 x 1200 @ 60 Hz up to 30 m
- Multiplatform support: PC, Mac, Sun, and serial
- Backup and restore configuration settings to an external flash drive to simplify installation for disaster recovery
- No software to install convenient computer selection via graphical on-screen display (OSD) menus
- Supports two-level user access control (administrator and user)
- Supports up to 96 user accounts
- Configure port access rights for users on a port-by-port basis
- Diversified port operation mode enables flexible computer management Occupy, Exclusive and Share modes
- OSD port list automatically expands when stations are added
- Port names are automatically reconfigured when the station/computer sequence is changed
- OSD screen automatically adjusts to resolution changes
- Auto Scan mode enables continuous monitoring of user-selected computers
- User activity log support
- Console conversion any type of KVM console can control any type of computer; mixed combinations
- (PS/2&USB) supported on both the KVM console and computer sides
- USB / PS/2 keyboard and mouse emulation computers boot even when the KVM console focus is elsewhere
- Hot pluggable add or remove components without having to power off the KVM switch
- Free lifetime firmware upgrades
- Effortlessly upgrade an entire installation automatically upgrade all cascaded switches and adapter cables directly from the root station
- Compact design rack mounts in only 1U of rack space