The Dual OWL 1300 is a cost effective, compact, handheld light source. The temperature compensated outputs are calibrated to couple -20dBm of optical power into multimode fiber. The light source is offered with a single 1300nm source installed, and can be easily upgraded to include a 850nm source.
The source is simple to operate with a single switch controlling power and selecting the output wavelength. LED indicators highlight the selected source and verify that battery power is sufficient to maintain the calibrated output power.
- Console and PC cables molded in
- Translates PS/2 keyboard, mouse and VGA signals to SUN USB keyboard, mouse and monitor signals
- Compatible with ATEN's SPHD(Special High Density) equipped KVM switches
- Compatible with SUN USB system
- Composite sync video support
- Keyboard language selection via simple hotkeys
- Supports PS/2 mice and Microsoft Intellimouse
- Supports 1600 x 1200, maximum video resolutions including Sun specific: 1152 x 900