Requires the purchase of an SFP for operation.
Push your network faster and further with a 10 Gig media converter from Networx®. Media converters are designed to adapt a signal from one type of media (copper ethernet) and convert it to another media (fiber optic). No longer will you be shackled by the slow speeds of 1 Gig network! This 10G fiber optic media converter allows you to expand your copper network over long distances. Looking for a specific fiber configuration? Look no further than the Networx® 10Gig fiber media converter! With an open SFP port, this media converter allows you to use most SFP transceivers so you can configure the 10 Gig media converter to your specific needs.
This 10 Gig fiber optic media converter is equipped with an open SFP Port as well as a 10GBase-Tx ethernet port for ultra-fast 10 gigabit connectivity. With 6 built-in LED indicators you’ll be able to get status updates with just a glance. The fully metal house allows for quick heat dissipation and will keep equipment running cool.
- Standard: IEEE802.3an (10Gbase-T)
- Standard: IEEE802.3ae (10Gbase-SR/LR/ER/ZR)
- Data Rate (Mbps) – 10 Gigabit (10G, 10 Gig) with Auto-Negotiation
- Mode - UTP Half or Full Duplex
- Optical wavelength – SFP Dependent (850nm, 1310nm, 1550nm)
- Fiber Type – Singlemode (9/125), Multimode (50/125 and 62.5/125)
- Connector Type - One UTP RJ45, Two LC Fiber
- Max Distance – Up to 80km with Singlemode Fiber, 550m with Multimode Fiber
- Power Supply - External AC-DC Power Adapter, US Standard
- Supports Jumbo Frame
- Transparent Transport and very low delay
- Supports ITUT prescribed DWDM/CWDM wavelength
- Supports Loopback test function
- Supports hot plugging
- Full State Led display
- Supports auto MDI/MDIX function
- Status LED for easy monitoring of device status
- FCC Class A & CE approved