Category 6 high speed cables are a notch above Cat 5 enhanced cables. So, if you want a superior and faster network, then Cat6 is the way to go. With the age of the Gigabit Networks in full throttle, Cat 6 network cables are sure to give you the upper hand in lasting longer. Networx™, as always, strives to deliver you the highest performance achievable with its 550 MHz, Cat 6 patch cable. Read on to know why.
Networx™ Cat 6 cables are manufactured by following the strictest regulations that have been set-up by the TIA/EIA. Unlike some manufacturers out there, Networx™ does not cut corners and puts everything into the manufacturing process to give you the best quality. The Networx™ CAT 6 Patch Cable is ideal for use in high performance Gigabit Ethernet networks like 1000 Base-T.
At the same time, it remains fully compatible with your older CAT 5e patch cable or your existing 10/100 fast Ethernet network. The Networx™ CAT 6 patch cable is constructed from a high quality 550 MHz bulk cable. This cable consists of four unshielded twisted pairs. 24 AWG stranded conductors. The booted Networx™ CAT 6 patch cable flaunts stranded conductors and a highly durable and rich PVC jacket. The Networx™ Cat 6 cable also reduces NEXT interference and boosts performance by implementing short body, staggered, Cat 6 RJ45 modular connectors. To top it all off, Networx™ Cat 6 contacts are plated with 50 micro inch of gold plating. This in turn provides superior connectivity. While the CAT6 standard only requires cable rating up to 250 MHz, all Networx™ patch cables are tested up to 550 MHz.
- Connector: 50-micron gold plated RJ-45 Male to Male
- Conductor: 24 AWG Stranded Copper
- Jacket: PVC
- Gigabit 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-Any LAN
- 100 Mbps; 55/155 Mbps ATM
- High bandwidth applications
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Certifications: UL Listed
- Standard: Category 6 TIA/EIA- 568-B