The Networx® ISDN (PRI) Crossover Adapter allows you to convert a classic patch cable into a crossover adapter for various purposes. Networx® gives you the ISDN (PRI) Crossover adapter at the greatest price possible. The Networx® ISDN (PRI) Crossover adapter is an extremely easy to use cable adapter. This compact loopback adapter is probably the quickest and most painless way to convert a standard patch cable into a crossover cable. All you have to do is plug the patch cable into the Networx® ISDN (PRI) crossover adapter and then insert the adapter into the destination device, be it a router or a switch. This crossover adapter is a must have for every network technician as it totally eliminates the need to carry hefty cables around. The Networx® ISDN (PRI) Crossover adapter comes with a small sturdy chain to use with a key ring or utility bag, making portability, an easy option.
- Easily convert any standard ISDN Line into a Crossover Cable
- Eliminate the need to carry extra cables
- A must have for all PC and Network Technicians
- Use spare patch cables to connect similar computing devices
- Small, compact design guarantees high portability
- Molded architecture saves from dents and scratches for long lasting use