The voice High Density (HD) modular connector, RJ-11 keystone jack, is 6-position 6-conductor (6P6C). It's HD design offers a smaller rear footprint, maximizing space in confined work areas, and allows the use of more connectors within the same space. The connector is designed for business system applications. The IDC accepts 22-24 AWG solid wire and is suitable for use with Apple Talk, DSL, Voice, and Arcnet applications.
1. RJ-11 Voice Module:
Current rating: 1.5 amps max.
Voltage rating: 150 volts alternating
Dielectric withstanding voltage: 1000 volts rms, 60Hz
Insulation resistance: >10 mohms
Mated force: 5 lbs max.
Unmated force: 5 lbs max.
Plug retention force: 20 lbs min.
Durability: 750 cycles
Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
Contact: Phosphor bronze gold plating over 100 inches of nickel
Gold plating: 1.27 micron/50 micro inch min.
Connector: insulation displacement connector (IDC) accepts 22~24 AWG solid wire
XX: AL-Almond, BK-Black, BL-Blue, GN-Green, GY-Gray, IV-Ivory, OR-Orange, PR-Purple, RD-Red, WH-White, YL-Yellow
2. Termination cap:
A. Material: PC, UL 94V-0
B. Color: Light gray
- Designed for all voice connectivity applications
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
- Engineered to provide 110 IDC termination reducing installation time
- Reduced rear footprint allows for greater connectivity density and provides for more port configurations in a smaller area
- Includes an integrated USOC/UTP color wiring diagram
- Compatible with all ICC faceplates, Decorex inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels
- Works with ICC telephone line cords
- Installation instructions included
- UL listed