Category 8 high-speed cables are a level above CAT6 & CAT6A cables. So, if you want a superior and faster network, then CAT8 is the way to go. With the age of the Gigabit Networks in full throttle, and 40 Gig making waves, CAT 8 network cables are sure to give you the upper hand in lasting longer. Networx®, as always, strives to deliver you the highest performance achievable with its 2000 MHz, CAT 8 patch cable. Read on to know why.
Networx® CAT 8 cables are manufactured by following the strictest regulations that have been set-up by the TIA/EIA. Unlike some manufacturers out there, Networx® does not cut corners and puts everything into the manufacturing process to ensure each cable is of the highest quality. The Networx® CAT 8 Patch Cable is ideal for use in high-performance Gigabit Ethernet networks like 10 Gig Base-T and newer 40 Gigabit networks like 40GBASE-T.
At the same time, it remains fully compatible with your older patch cables or your existing 10/100 fast Ethernet network. The Networx® CAT 8 patch cable is constructed from a high quality 2000 MHz bulk cable. This cable consists of Braided and Foil Cable Shielding along with individually foil shielded twisted pairs. 24 AWG stranded conductors. The booted Networx® CAT 8 patch cable flaunts stranded conductors and a highly durable and rich PVC jacket. The Networx® CAT 8 cable also reduces NEXT interference and boosts performance by implementing short body, staggered, CAT 8 RJ45 modular connectors. To top it all off, Networx® CAT 8 contacts are plated with 50 micro inches of gold plating, which provides superior connectivity.
- Connector: 50-micron gold plated RJ-45 Male to Male
- Conductor: 24 AWG Stranded Copper
- Shielding: F/STP - Braided and Foil Cable Shielding along with individually foil shielded twisted pairs
- Jacket: PVC
- 40 Gigabit 40GBASE-T at limited distances depending on the application
- 25 Gigabit 25GBASE-T at limited distances depending on the application
- 10 Gigabit 10GBASE-T at limited distances depending on the application
- Gigabit 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-Any LAN
- 100 Mbps; 55/155 Mbps ATM
- High bandwidth applications
- Designed For Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Certifications: TIA/EIA Compliant
- Standard: Category 8 TIA/EIA- 568-B