Category 5e or Category 5 Enhanced, high speed cables should be your first choice if you want to progress in today’s demanding Ethernet and Gigabit Networks. With this cable by your side, power is in your hands. Networx® will give you the crown with this high performance, 350 MHz, CAT5e patch cable. Here are the reasons why.
Networx® CAT5e network patch cable can handle even the most intensive bandwidth applications out there. Furthermore, the Networx® CAT5e network patch cable is UL certified. This ensures you a branded, state of the art patch cable that is in accordance to all the standards put forth by TIA/EIA. The Networx® Cat 5e patch cable is manufactured using 350 MHz Cat5e bulk cable. This bulk cable consists of four 24 AWG unshielded twisted pairs. The non-booted CAT5e cable also flaunts stranded conductors and a highly durable and rich PVC jacket. The Networx® CAT5e cable also reduces NEXT interference and boosts performance by implementing short body, staggered, Cat5e RJ45 modular connectors. To top it all off, Networx® Cat5e contacts are plated with 50 micro inch of gold. This in turn provides superior connectivity.
- Assembled Patch Cable
- Conductor: 4-pair 24 AWG Stranded Copper
- Connector: 50-micron gold plated RJ-45 Male to Male
- Jacket: PVC
- 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-Any LAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Designed For: Network Interface Cards, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and all other twisted-pair applications
- Wired: TIA 568B (Standard US)
- Certifications: TIA/EIA Compliant