LC end contains Singlemode Fiber Leg.
Networx® 5M Mode Conditioning Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable (62.5/125) - LC (equip.) to SC are made for use in Gigabit Ethernet 1000BASE-LX applications When deploying new high-speed 1000BASE-LX routers and switches in existing Multimode backbones, Mode Conditioning Cables are a must. Our Mode Conditioning Fiber Optic Cables allow 1000BASE-LX Ethernet to be run over a Multimode fiber optic backbone by offsetting signal loss. All Mode Conditioning Fiber Optic Cables from the Networx® are IEEE 802.3z compliant and completely eliminate Differential Mode Delay (DMD).
- Core Diameter: 62.5/125 micron
- Insertion loss: typically <0.10 dB
- Return loss: >20dB
- Ceramic Ferrules for increased durability
- FOCIS-3 TIA/EIA-568-B.3 compliant
- Used primarily during deployment of new high-speed routers/switches in existing multimode backbone
- Ultra Physical Contact (UPC) Polished Fiber
- Built with Corning Glass