Get the most out of an aging TV with this Vivid AV® HDMI to Component Video Converter. This devices allows the easy conversion of a digital signal (HDMI) to an analog signal (Component). Many older HDTVs came equipped with many sets of Component input connections but not a single HDMI port. That was fine when Component video was the main way to consume HD content but now, just about all devices come with some sort of HDMI Port, be it standard, mini, or micro. The Vivid AV® HDMI to Component Video Converter will allow you to enjoy the same high quality HD content you get via HDMI but now with the hassle free connections of Component Video. The HDMI In supports bandwidth up 165Mhz/1.65 Gbps per channel for a total of 6.75 Gbps. The Component out supports video signals up to UXGA and 1080p with a high quality 10-bit DAC (Digital to Analog Converter.) DOES NOT WORK WITH PS4/XBOX ONE. Does NOT Support 1360x768 Resolution.
Some traditional CRT Displays may not work while connect to this converter. This is mainly caused by these Displays only supporting 480i and 576i YPbPr interlaced resolution. Therefore, we suggest you choose an LCD Display or those which can support YPbPr CRT Displays.
Some Displays connected to this device may not show an image after setting the resolution on the source devices to 1080P. This is not caused by the converting device but is an issue caused by the display device not supporting 1080P.
- Not Compatible With:
- Xbox One
- Apple TV (V1,2,3)
- Source Devices with HDCP Greater than Version 1.2
- Some traditional CRT Displays may not work while connect to this converter. This is mainly caused by these Displays only supporting 480i and 576i YPbPr interlaced resolution. Therefore, we suggest you choose an LCD Display or those which can support YPbPr CRT Displays.
- Easily Convert a Digital HDMI signal into an analog Component (YPbPr) Video and Audio Signal
- Up To HDMI 1.2
- 165MHz/1.65Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth for HDMI Input
- Analog Video output up to UXGA and 1080p with 10-bit DAC
- Power Adapter Included
- Supported Resolutions: