The Vivid AV® USB to HDMI Adapter is an incredibly simple and effective way to add an additional monitor to your laptop, netbook or desktop computer without the need to upgrade the video cards or software. This USB to HDMI cable provides the ability to view two separate things on each monitor, multitasking has never been more efficient; view notes from two different emails or edit that huge spreadsheet by expanding it over two monitors. Although the urge to work is overwhelming; this USB to HDMI Adapter can be used for play as well. Hook your computer up to your favorite HDTV and view your favorite pictures and videos like you have never seen them before; on the big screen. Crystal clear HD images and video will come to life when viewed in 1080P on an HDTV through. This simple USB to HDMI converter uses a built-in USB cable and one HDMI cable to deliver the latest HD content right from your PC, Laptop or Mac to your TV. 2 channel audio ensures that no extra cables will be needed for audio support.
Intel does NOT provide WDDM drivers for Intel 915 graphics. DisplayLink will not work with 915 graphics and Windows 7 and this message will be seen after install. The solution is to upgrade the primary graphics card in the PC to continue to use DisplayLink.
Click Here to Download Most Recent Driver
- USB 2.0 to HDMI
- HDMI Support up to 1920x1080
- Add Multiple Monitors to your computer setup
- Vertical Frequency Range 50/60Hz
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth Max to 1.65Gbps/165MHz
- Video support includes Primary, Extended, Mirror and Rotate
- Audio: Supports 2 Channel Audio
- Operation Systems Supported:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit, Requires updated driver)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Mac OS X
USB to HDMI?!?! This device makes it easy.