CAT6 Shielded Keystone Jacks from Networx® provide the ultimate performance at a competitive price. Whether they are being used in a home network installation or being pushed to the limits by the largest data hungry applications out there; these Keystone Jacks will live up to the expectations time and time again. The Phosphor Bronze termination contacts will stand up to multiple punches while the Keystone Jacks as a whole meet or exceed the industry standard TIA/EIA 568-B. Color coding and quick identification just got a whole lot easier. Labeled with both 568-A and 568-B color codes there will be no more memorizing color codes; simply match the colors and punch down. Networx® Category 6 Shielded Keystone Jacks are 8-Position 8-Conductor (8P8C) and use the same 110 Punch Down style that most patch panels use; no switching blades when jumping from keystone jacks to patch panels. Get the most out of your network with Networx® CAT6 Shielded Keystone Jacks.
- Type: CAT6 Snap-in Shielded Keystone Jack (8P8C)
- Termination: 110 Style 90 Degree punch down for 22-26 AWG solid wire
- Use With: Any Networx® Blank Wall Plate or Patch Panel
- T568A&T568B wiring compatible
- UL listed
- RJ45 Contacts coated with 50 Microns of gold
- 110 Conacts are Phosphor Bronze