A 7.1 surround sound system was installed with only the subwoofer at the receiver location, so 7 speakers had to be connected through the attic. Six are in one 6 port insert with the front center channel in a separate insert (along with HDMI and TOSLINK connectors). This very high density and that's a good thing, but it can also be frustrating to get all the modules into the insert. I made the mistake of connecting the wires from the wall into the modules, then trying to insert the modules into the insert. The modules didn't hold very well in the insert, so I super glued them in to keep them from backing out of the insert when pushing wires into the front. The release buttons are very small and it's a little painful to push such a small button hard enough to open the hole for the wire. Also, the modules claim to accommodate 14 gauge wire, but I found it much easier to remove many of the strands and then tin the wires because the 14 gauge wire just doesn't fit very well into the modules. For a high density installation, there just isn't any alternative and once installed these are working well.