Shielded DataMax Cat6 Cable - Stranded, FTP, Violet PVC - 1000 FT is ideal for voice, data, video and security communications medium for your network installation where EMI/RFI interference may be a concern. Wiring your home, home office, office or even a entire college campus, we have the right cable for you. Our bulk 250Mhz shielded CAT6 cable is available in a wide selection of colors to help assist with network organizing and identification. ROHS compliant and UL Listed. DataMax 6, 4 pair, Shielded F/UTP (foil tape) flexible patch/jumper cable. Supports shielded TIA Category 6 networks and ISO 11801, EN 50173 Class E screened applications. Terminates to high-performance shielded modular plugs. Tested to 250 MHz. RoHS compliant.
- Cond. Stranding: 26 AWG 7/34 tinned copper
- Insul/Thickness: polyolefin .099 inch (.23mm)
- Jacket/Thickness: PVC .024 inch (.60 mm)
- Jacket Color: Violet
- Nom. Diameter: 0.235 inch (5.97 mm)
- Shielding: Clear polyester tape, and an overall aluminum/polyester shielding tape with stranded 26 AWG tinned copper drain wire (foil and drain in)
How To: Punching Down a Patch Panel