The ATEN USB CPU adapters connect CAT5 cables to the USB console ports of the servers. Those adapters are light and in small form factor, fit perfectly into most of the rack-mount or desktop servers.
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for the different distances
- Keyboard and mouse emulation - keeps your server functioning smoothly when it is disconnected from the switch's KVM port or relocated to different KVM port
- Lifetime firmware upgrades
- Superior video quality - supports resolution of up to 1600 x 1200 within the distance of up to 50m
- Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- CPU module designed with automatic conversion to allow for flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB) to control all computer types (PC, Mac, Sun)
- Compact size