Utilize the full power of USB 3.1 C by converting a port into a Gigabit Ethernet Port using this USB 3.1 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter from Networx®. USB 3.1 is capable of transferring data at speeds up to 5 Gbps which is 10x faster than USB 2.0. Networx®&trade USB 3.1 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is compatible with a wide range of Devices: MacBook Air, Surface Pro Tablet. It is also compatible with many popular Operating Systems: Windows, 7, 8, 10, MacOS. Plug and Play!
- Integrates on-chip USB 3.1 PHY and controller compliant to USB Spec 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1
- Supports USB Super/High/Full Speed modes with Bus-power or Self-power device auto-detect capability
- IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- parallel detection and automatic polarity correction
- IPv4/IPv6 packet Checksum Offload Engine (COE) to reduce CPU loading
- TCP Large Send Offload V1
- Supports full duplex operation with IEEE 802.3x flow control and half duplex operation with back-pressure flow control
- IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding and Decoding
- Supports Jumbo frame
- Wake-on-LAN Function
- Support Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, MacOS,
Add Gigabit Ethernet to a Computer without an Ethernet Port.