Utilize the full power of USB 3.0 by converting a port into a Gigabit Ethernet Port using this USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter from Networx®. USB 3.0 is capable of transferring data at speeds up to 5 Gbps which is 10x faster than USB 2.0. No USB 3.0? No problem! This USB to Ethernet adapter is fully backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 (Ethernet speeds will be limited by USB bus speed.) Networx®&trade USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is compatible with a wide range of Devices: MacBook Air, Surface Pro Tablet. It is also compatible with many popular Operating Systems: Windows Vista, 7, 8, Mac OS 10.6, 10.8. Easy installation makes this device great for anyone, one time driver installation and then plug in your device.
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing capability
- USB 3.0 Interface
- Backwards Compatible with USB 2.0
- Supports Auto MDIX (straight and cross network cable auto-detection)
- Suports USB full and high speed modes with bus power capability
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab (10Base-T, 100Base-TX, and 1000Base-T) compatible
- Supports both full-duplex and half-duplex operation in Fast Ethernet
- Supports Jumbo paket of up to 9KB
- Supports suspend mode and rmote wakeup via link-up and magic packet
- Plug and Play Installation
- Support Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Mac 10.6 and Later
- RAM: Embedded 20KB SRAMD for RX packet buffering and 20KB SRAM for TX packet buffering
Add Gigabit Ethernet to a Computer without an Ethernet Port.