The VE066 Mini Cat 5 DVI Extender is a compact, convenient, and economical way to extend your DVI display. The VE066 Mini Cat 5 DVI Extender allows you to increase the distance between your DVI display and DVI source by up to 65ft. using only one Cat 5e or Cat 6 cable. This provides a convenient way to replace heavy and expensive DVI cables. The VE066 supports hot-plugging so you can add or remove the Transmitter and Receiver without having to power down the source or display. It is compatible with all ATEN DVI switches and DVI splitters*.
- *This is a DVI-D single link device, it will not function with VGA to DVI adapters, and cannot pass dual link DVI video
- Uses only one Cat 5 cable to connect the Transmitter and Receiver units
- Supports high-resolution video up to 1920x1200 [single link DVI-D].
- Long distance transmission 50 ft for 1080p or 65 ft 1080i [HDTV]
- Compact size
- No external power required
- HDCP 1.1 compliant