Use our easy-to-install Recessed Pro-Power Installation Kit to install power and hide unwanted audio/video (a/v) cables in the wall behind your flat panel TV. This kit brings a clean, professional image to your at-home installation.
Since this kit does not connect to your home™s existing wiring, there is no contact with live electrical circuits. To install, connect the two Recessed Cable Plates using electrical wire. Plug the female end of the extension cord into the Recessed Cable Plate with Straight Blade Inlet and the male end into a surge protector or power outlet. This connection will bring power to your TV or A/V equipment. The Recessed Pro-Power Kit comes with simple instructions for a quick and easy installation.
- Recessed Low Voltage Mid-Size Plate
- Recessed Low Voltage Cable Plate with Straight Blade Inlet
- Two (2) Electrical Outlet Boxes
- Four Screws per Outlet Box
- Three (3) Wire Nuts
- 6 Ft. 16/2 with Ground Cord Set with 360° Rotating Flat Heat
- 8 Ft. Electrical Wire-Romex
- 15 Amp/125 Volt Duplex Receptacle