ATEN's All-in-one bonded KVM cables are designed to deliver superb video quality and error-free transmission for your high-resolution applications. These cables feature the latest in design and technologies such as Micro-Lite™ cable technology, an aluminum shield and an all-in-one bonded structure. They are designed to provide the maximum in quality, performance, and reliability. The thin, flexible cable and the over-sized thumbscrews also make installation quick and easy.
- Innovative cable technology to minimize cross-talk and deliver superb video quality for your high resolution applications
- Aluminum shield to eliminate EMI/RFI interference and ensure signal integrity and error-free transmission
- Custom designed DB15 connector allows 16 ports on a 1U high space
- Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation quick and easy
- All-In-One bonded cable design eases connections, setups and cable management
- Thin and flexible cable structure saves space and lowers carrying and storage cost
- UL rated materials used to ensure safety, corrosion resistance, and longevity of the cable