The VS132A Video Splitter is a boosting device that duplicates a video signal from one source to 2 output devices. Cascadable to three levels, the VS132A provides up to 8 video signals, in addition to extending transmission distance up to 65 m, making it excellent for public broadcast systems. To transmit multiple, high-quality VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA, QXGA or multisync video signals over long distance without hassle, the VS132A is your best choice.
- One video input with two video outputs
- Transmission distance of up to 65m
- Supports VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA, QXGA and multi-sync monitors
- Cascadable to 3 levels - provides up to 8 video signals
- Power-save mode, when the computer is off the power indicator LED's flash
- Superior video quality - up to 2048 x 1536