The VE805R HDMI HDBaseT-Lite Receiver with Scaler can be combined with ATEN HDMI HDBaseT products to extend your HDMI display up to 60 m from your HDMI source device using a single Cat 5e/6a cable.
With a built-in scaler, the VE805R supports scaling the display of different video resolutions. When combined with the ATEN VM8514 HDBaseT Output Board, it supports video wall integration and Seamless Switch™ functions. In addition, the VE805R is equipped with RS-232 and IR signaling pass-through, which allows RS-232 and IR channels to be controlled either from the remote to local unit or from the local to remote unit, for bi-directional control of the source or display device.
- HDBaseT Connectivity – extends the connection between the VM8514 HDBaseT outputs and an HDMI display over a long distance via single Cat 5e/6a cable
- HDBaseT Anti-jamming – resists signal interference during high quality video transmissions using HDBaseT technology
- Bi-directional RS-232 channel – allows you to connect to serial terminals or serial devices, such as touch screens and barcode scanners
- Scaler – features a scaling function to integrate a video wall seamlessly with various output formats
- Seamless Switch™ – close-to-zero second switching that provides continuous video streams, real-time switching and stable signal transmissions
- Video Wall – features configurable video wall profiles available for custom screen layouts via simple point-n-click web GUI
- Bi-directional IR channel – IR transmission is processed one direction at a time