With the rapid development of HDBaseT technology, ATEN has released the new VM3909H HDMI HDBaseT-Lite Matrix Switch. The switch extends uncompressed ultra-HD digital video (up to 4K resolution), audio, IR and power via HDBaseT technology through a single Cat 5e cable up to 60 meters.
When the VM3909H is combined with VE805R receivers, it supports both ATEN Seamless Switch™ technology and Video Wall functionality. ATEN’s exclusive Seamless Switch™ technology employs an FPGA graphics processor to ensure continuous video streaming, real-time control and stable signal transmission across all sources. The Video Wall functionality allows you to create 18 video wall profiles for custom screen layouts through an easy-to-use web interface. The Power over HDBaseT (POH) feature provides an ingenious way to power the VE805R receivers through the Cat 5e cable without the need of using an additional power supply.
The VM3909H offers flexibility with reliable signal distribution controlled via RS-232, IR remote, front panel pushbuttons and a web GUI. It’s designed as a functional and integrated control system built for residential, commercial and conference center settings.
- Supports 9 HDMI inputs and 9 HDMI or HDBaseT outputs
- HDBaseT Connectivity – connects HDMI displays over a long distance via one Cat 5e/6/6a cable
- HDBaseT Anti-jamming – resists signal interference during high-quality video transmission
- Power over HDBaseT (POH) – supplies power over a long distance from the switch to a receiver over a single Cat 5e/6/6a cable */**
- Seamless Switch™ Technology – ATEN FPGA engine unifies video formats to provide continuous video streams, realtime switching and stable signal transmissions*
- Video Wall Functionality – features up to 18 video wall profiles for custom screen layouts via point-n-click web GUI*
- EDID Expert – configures optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display and use of the best video resolution across different screens
- Local operation via front panel pushbuttons and IR remote control
- Remote system control via bi-directional RS-232 serial controller, IR remote control, web browser (GUI) and Telnet
- Bi-directional IR channel ports support full frequency IR signals from 30 KHz to 60 KHz (the IR receiver cable included with the package only supports 30 KHz to 56 KHz)
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Rack Mountable
* The Seamless Switch™, Video Wall and POH features are only available when used the compatible receiver.
** The VM3909H can provide up to 15.4 W @ 54 VDC of power per port and 75W of total power; please ensure that the power consumption of the devices connected to theVM3909H does not exceed this limit.