Please Note: Custom Built Part, Built to Order - 3 to 5 Day Lead Time - Non-Returnable
PLEASE NOTE: CUSTOM CABLES ARE NON-RETURNABLE
Computer Cable Store™ high speed Booted CAT6 Custom Patch Cable
- Black - 27 FT are well constructed using 250 MHz Cat6 bulk cable, which consists of 4 unshielded twisted pairs, 24 AWG, stranded conductors, and a PVC jacket plus they are UL certified. Our 250 MHz Cat6 custom patch cables easily handle bandwidth intensive applications and more. We terminate the snag less booted Cat6 patch cables with short body RJ45
plugs, which are plated with 50 microns of gold plating per contact. We terminate the non-booted Cat6 patch cables with RJ45 plugs, which are staggered and are plated with 50 microns of gold plating per contact. Constructed with high-quality wire and a shortened body plug will keep Near-end Crosstalk (NEXT) levels to a minimum.
The 8 Position 8 Contact (8P8C) (often called RJ45) plugs and sockets are most regularly used as an ethernet connector. 8P8C connectors are typically used to terminate twisted pair cable.
A patch cable or patch cord (sometimes patchcable or patchcord) is an electrical or optical cable, used to connect ("patch-in") one electronic or optical device to another for signal routing. Devices of different types (ie: a switch connected to a computer, or switch to router) are connected with patch cords. Patch cords are usually produced in many different colours so as to be easily distinguishable, and are relatively short, perhaps no longer than two metres. Types of patch cords include microphone cables, headphone extension cables, XLR connector, RCA connector and 1/4" TRS connector cables (as well as modular ethernet cables), and thicker, hose-like cords (snake cable) used to carry video or amplified signals. However, patch cords typically only refer to those short ones used with patch panels.
- Connector: 50-micron gold plated RJ-45 Male to Male
- Conductor: 24 AWG Stranded Copper
- Jacket: PVC
- Gigabit 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-Any LAN
- 100 Mbps; 55/155 Mbps ATM
- High bandwidth applications
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Certifications: UL Listed
- Standard: Category 6 TIA/EIA- 568-B