||10ft. PS/2 to USB Intelligent KVM Console Cable
The ATEN PS/2 to USB
Intelligent KVM cable connects USB computers to PS/2 KVM switches without any adapters. It supports multiple OS such as Windows, Mac, and Sun Solaris. This particular cable is designed for the ATEN switches with custom designed DB25 at the PS/2 end. There is no software installation required, just plug the DB25 end of the cable into your ATEN KVM and plug the USB end of the cable into your USB computer.
In information technology, Universal Serial Bus (USB) is a serial bus standard to connect devices to a host computer. USB was designed to allow many peripherals to be connected using a single standardized interface socket and to improve plug and play capabilities by allowing hot swapping; that is, by allowing devices to be connected and disconnected without rebooting the computer or turning off the device. Other convenient features include providing power to low-consumption devices, eliminating the need for an external power supply; and allowing many devices to be used without requiring manufacturer-specific device drivers to be installed.
- Innovative cable technology to minimize cross-talk and deliver superb video quality for your high resolution applications
- Aluminum shield to eliminate EMI/RFI interference and ensure signal integrity and error-free transmission
- Custom designed DB15 connector allows 16 ports on a 1U high space
- Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation quick and easy
- All-In-One bonded cable design eases connections, setups and cable management
- Thin and flexible cable structure saves space and lowers carrying and storage cost
- UL rated materials used to ensure safety, corrosion resistance, and longevity of the cable